Simpson Helmet, Bandit, Snell SA2015, Head and Neck Support Ready
Simpson Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson's classic flagship Bandit design helmet remains true to their heritage and give you the distinct style. The new SA2015 Bandit has new superiror protection and features M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints. Part of the new Snell SA2015 requirements is low velocity and low lateral tests. What does that mean for drivers? Low velocity tests ensure performance in low velocity crashes and low lateral tests focuses on the key area around the ear and temple.
Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints. A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes. A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
- Classic flagship Bandit design remains true to Simpson's heritage for distinct style and helmets you can trust to do their job
- Recommended for multi-use including Circle Track, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
- Snell SA2015 Rated
- Colors: White, Black, Carbon Fiber, Matte Black
- Sizes: XS-XXL
- Improved Aerodynamics Through Design Innovation
- 100% Shield Seal Eliminates Debris
- Head and Neck Restraint Compatible
Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.