Injen IS Short Ram Intake Polished (96 - 00 Honda Civic 1.6L) IS1545P
Shipping calculated at checkout.
** FREE SHIPPING **
- Direct fit for the 1996-2000 Honda Civic CX/DX/LX L4-1.6L
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
- T6-6061 Mandrel-bent aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1014-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1033BLK or 1033RED
- Available with a polished or laser black powder coated finish
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth mandrel-bent I take piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-476-3
Want to bring some new life to your Civic? Then do it with the Injen Technology IS1545 Performance short ram Air Intake! Our engineers spent abundant amounts of time designing, testing, and perfecting this product to develop some serious bolt-on power with some killer Horsepower increase. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Injen team has ensured that safe Air fuel (A/F) ratios are maintained throughout the powerband. The soul of this intake it is our mandrel-bent aluminum air intake tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow. Additionally, this kit also includes a fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which provides increased filter surface area, allowing for greater airflow and unbeatable filtration. This Injen IS performance intake provides the power you can hear! It is a truly an upgrade for intake noise and provides an aggressive throaty tone, especially when you put the hammer down. want to add a personalized touch? Well, you are in luck, we offer this kit in a polished finish or a powder-coated laser black. Plus, just like any other injen air intake systems, this intake kit includes the unbeatable Injen limited Lifetime Warranty!
PROP 65 COMPLIANCE
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Carbon Black, Bisphenol A/Epichclorohydrin Polmer & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and (Antimony [Oxide], Arsenic, Beryllium. Chromium (hexavalent), Cobalt Cadmium, Lead, and Nickel which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.