HKS Hipermax Max IV GT Coilovers (00 - 09 Honda S2000) 80230-AH001
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The new Max IV is a sporty suspension. Gives you a awesome sporty drive with great control and a comfortable ride on the street. It's perfect for daily street driving that gives you style and performance. You and your passenger can have a comfortable ride even with a low-down. Mono tube dampers allow for more accurate and stable control and adjustment of dampening. Lower ride height and centre of gravity gives a more stable ride. Dust boot to protect the shaft from the flying stones. PNE coating provides 5 times better durability over standard galvanizing. This prevents build-up around the threads of the adjustment areas allowing for easier height adjustment. The new M shaft design of cylinder shaft increased the cylinder shaft size to have a firm damping even at a little stroke range because of the optimized oil pressure characteristic. HKS mainly adopted this to the rear damper that can have a better driving experience. Newly designed needle has been used to revise the very low speed and middle and high speed dampening which is key to a comfortable ride. In order to reduce unsprung weight, bracket, ride height adjusters and lock nuts are made from aluminum (Not for all vehicles). 30 levels of dampening adjustment allow fine tune adjustment for street or circuit.
- Spring Rate Front/Rear N/mm (kgf/mm): F=78(8) / R=69(7)
- Free Height F / R mm: 200 / 200
- Front Damping Force Piston Speed 0.1m / sec Damping Force N Rebound / Compression: 1496 / 280
- Rear Damping Force Piston Speed 0.1m / sec Damping Force N Rebound / Compression: 853 / 260
- Front Vehicle Height (Highest - Lowest): -29 (0 ~ -85)
- Rear Vehicle Height (Highest - Lowest): -28 (0 ~ -67)
- Single Tube Damper Design
- Dust Boot
- PNE Coating
- M Shaft Design
- New Design Needle
- Reduction of Unsprung Weight
- 30 Step Damping Force Adjustment