Haltech Platinum PRO Plug in ECU (00-05 Honda S2000) NON-DBW HT-055050
Shipping calculated at checkout.
** FREE SHIPPING **
SUITS: Honda S2000 AP1 (00-03) and AP2 (04-05). Non DBW, manual transmission only.
INCLUDES: Platinum PRO Direct Plug-in ECU, Plug and pins for auxiliary I/O harness. Haltech CAN adaptor cable DTM-4 female receptacle/socket to 8 pin black Tyco 3"/75mm (used to adapt a Platinum series ECU to a DTM-4 Elite CAN system), USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
NOTES: Non DBW, manual transmission only. Requires a CAN I/O12 Expander Box to accept an input from a flex fuel sensor.
If you are after a simple plug-and-play option and your car still has its original engine and wiring in it, a Plug-in ECU is the easiest and quickest solution. You simply unplug the factory ECU, and plug the Haltech ECU directly into the factory harness. Load your base map and you're ready to go!
- Direct plug and play replacement of the OEM ECU, no rewiring necessary
- Uses the car's factory sensors
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 10 compatible software
- Real-time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while the engine is running
- Fully user definable 32 x 32 mapping
- Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time or Lambda Correction (MAF)
- Selectable onboard internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
- Wideband auto-tuning using user definable target AFR table
We Also Recommend
HANS Device Post Anchor Collar Helmet Attachment Kit - Pro - SA2015 Helmet & Up - Red
Regular price $6000 $60.00
G-LOC Brakes FRONT Brake Pads R10 Compound (AutocrossTrack) - GP1454 - Mazda2
Regular price $18100 $181.00