AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust for EJ25-Equipped Subaru WRX/STI Chrome Silver Quad Tips (102mm) 3020-42058
20-25 Business day lead-time to build/ship
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Rasp-free, aggressive BOXER® tone without the drone
- Max gains of 11 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as Touring or Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm quad tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those looking for take it to 11, and leaving it there, go Track.
The Track Edition retains all of the precision engineering from the Touring Edition, minus the AWE’s 180 Technology®. The result? Unfiltered BOXER® rumble both in and out of the cabin.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down
Looking to make a switch? Click "Ask a question" above.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
We Also Recommend
HANS Device Post Anchor Collar Helmet Attachment Kit - Pro - SA2015 Helmet & Up - Red
G-LOC Brakes FRONT Brake Pads R10 Compound (AutocrossTrack) - GP1454 - Mazda2