AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust for EJ25-Equipped Subaru WRX/STI Chrome Silver Quad Tips (102mm) 3015-42104
20-25 Business day lead-time to build/ship
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Rasp-free, aggressive BOXER® tone without the drone
- Max gains of 11 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as Touring or Track Edition Cat-back Exhausts
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the EJ25
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm quad tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Touring Edition Exhaust:
A direct bolt-on, full 3” straight-through design. The Touring Edition allows the WRX / STI to deliver its famous rumble without rasp or in-cabin drone, while introducing intoxicating crackles when shifting, thanks to AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. This configuration compliments the EJ25 is every way. Seriously.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology®
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the EJ25 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down
Looking to make a switch? Click "Ask a question" above.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.