AWE Tuning Performance Downpipe 1.8T | 2.0T | Mk7 Golf | GSW | GTi | 3215-11052
20-25 Business day lead-time to build/ship
Mk7 Performance Downpipe with High Flow Cat
A potent max gain of 21hp and 24ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software when mated to the AWE Tuning Touring and Track Edition Exhaust systems.
Designed to mate to the AWE Tuning exhaust or any other exhaust that bolts to factory locations, the AWE Tuning Mk7 GTI Performance Downpipe features an integrated resonator to keep the exhaust sound volume civilized, even with the elimination of the restrictive factory converters.
- Max gains of 21hp and 24ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software.
- 3 inch, one-piece design.
- No pre-cat slip joint to leak.
- Engineered flex pipe ensures that the downpipe moves with 2.0T engine unlike other systems on the market.
- No O2 sensor spacers needed!
- HJS 200 cell HD high-flow catalyst. (Only high-durability catalyst on the market for the GTI)
- 4.5lbs lighter than the factory downpipe.
- T304 stainless steel construction.
- Dyno-developed, street proven on the AWE Tuning in-house Mk7.
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in house at AWE Tuning.
- No CEL. Guaranteed.
- Fitment. Guaranteed.
- Lifetime Warranty on downpipe, one year warranty on catalyst.
Mk7 Cat-Delete Performance Downpipe
Looking for an even more aggressive tone? The AWE Tuning Cat-Delete Performance Downpipe will do the trick. All of the bespoke engineering from the Performance Downpipe, minus the catalyst. Please note that due to the removal of the catalyst, the No CEL Guarantee is not applicable, and this product is not to be used on public roads. This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference.
We Also Recommend
HANS Device Post Anchor Collar Helmet Attachment Kit - Pro - SA2015 Helmet & Up - Red
G-LOC Brakes FRONT Brake Pads R10 Compound (AutocrossTrack) - GP1454 - Mazda2