Auto Meter 2-1/16" OIL TEMP, 140-280F , Mechanical, ULTRA-LITE II 4341
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter's ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2" NPT mounting nut are included.
2-1/16in. OIL TEMPERATURE; 140-280 deg.F; ULTRA-LITE
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3220
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Capillary Length: 6 ft.
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: Silver
- Fitting Type: 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: Black
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Light Covers Number: 3244/3215
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 2230
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Sweep: Full
- Temperature: 140-280° F
- Type: Mechanical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
NRG Innovations Reinforced Sport Steering Wheel 350mm 3" Deep Gun Metal Spoke Black Leather - RST-006GM-Y
Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads Rear - Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S, Toyota GT86 FCP4187H