aFe Power Takeda Stage-2 Cold Air Intake System w/Pro 5R Filter 19-20 Hyundai Veloster N 56-10021R
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +11 HP and +10 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 35%
- Measured Flow: 270 CFM @ 7" H20
- Open-Element Design Allows For Viewing of Large Air Filter, Yet Seals When Hood is Closed to Keep Out Hot Air
- One-Piece Housing Captures Air Directly from Behind Front Grille
- Oversized Tube with Import-Inspired Design
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast and Easy Installation (Roughly 20 Minutes)
- Washable and Reusable Pro 5R Air Filter for Maximum Performance
Large Five Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 4" flange and our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. It provides your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air and delivers the highest power gains in most cases. This media is perfect for street and/or track use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable. It features a Takeda design inspired by import vehicles.
The included performance air filter is surrounded by an open-element XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer housing that minimizes warm engine air for maximum performance. Its open design allows for easy viewing of the air filter, yet creates a heat-blocking seal when the vehicle's hood is closed. It features an incorporated scoop to capture air from the front of the vehicle.
This is a direct fit intake system that utilizes factory mounting points and requires no cutting or modifications. All necessary clamps, couplings, and hardware are included. Its revolutionary design, featuring our patent pending filter-to-housing interface, uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system. Included billet aluminum fittings allows stock connections to transfer over seamlessly.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm