Race Ramps RR-WC-10 10" Wheel Cribs (Set of 2)
Does your jack stand leave you feeling a little nervous as you wrench around under your car? Is the space too tight for comfort? Our 10” Wheel Cribs are a safer, stabler alternative to jack stands—and, given their placement beneath the tires, they give you greater maneuverability underneath the car than is possible with any jack stand.
10” Wheel Cribs give you an additional 10” of access under your car. Using them in conjunction with 67” XT Race Ramps allows your car to be level while raised. (While these are sold as a set of two, another option to achieve a level raised car is, of course, to use four cribs.)
These multi-purpose Wheel Cribs also can be used for an impressive car display (especially in conjunction with our Show Mirrors) and are available in custom sizes. For other lift options, see our 12” Wheel Cribs.
Dimensions: 15”L x 12”W x 10”H (11.25” at cradle edge)
Crib weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per crib
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Tire diameter: 24” to 30”
Product weight: 6 lbs. per crib
Sold as: Two-piece design (RR-WC-10-2)
Shipping: weight of 12 lbs., box size of 16.5”L x 12.5”W x 25.25”H
• Using 10” Wheel Cribs in conjunction with 67” XT Race Ramps (RR-XT or RR-XT-2) allows your car to be level while raised.
• Requires a jack to lift the vehicle onto the wheel crib.
• Use for fluid changes (including oil and transmission), general maintenance, and detailing.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each crib makes full contact with a solid surface.